The purpose of this position is to provide administrative and clerical support for credentialing related items to the QA Specialists.
The following are duties and responsibilities of this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements of the job. Other functions may be assigned as business needs evolve.
1. Responsible for monitoring department dedicated email account(s) in order to process and/or respond to email and fax requests:
a. My Learning Community testing for non-booked RN’s
b. Health Docs
c. Nursys and MyStuff
2. Process FedEx requests, check requests, and money orders for department
3. Maintain Traveler status in the CE direct account on a monthly basis
4. Set up Traveler’s “My Learning Community” account and communicate login details
5. Responsible for saving documents into Traveler’s personnel files (e.g. certifications, license verification, health requirements, etc.)
6. Set up My Stuff account and stage documents as needed for new applicants; sends email to travelers requesting documents prior to booking.
7. Completes monthly compliance, license verification, and exclusions searches for all extensions.
1. Assist in the maintenance of supply items necessary for preparing a Traveler for an assignment (e.g. chains of custody and fingerprint forms and state license applications).
2. Maintain and update special file and records.
3. Assume all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION &/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least six (6) months of general office and customer service experience.
TNAA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance plans that start the first day of employment. TNAA also offers short-term disability, accident insurance, critical illness, legal assistance, identity protection, pet coverage, 401K plan with employer match and a generous PTO plan that includes 8 paid holidays.
Travel Nurse Across America is a Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. TNAA is committed to the principal of equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. It is TNAA’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by applicable laws. TNAA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on any of these characteristics.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.